You can send sms from your application, website or system with our robust messaging gateway by using our very flexible HTTP API connection. You will be able to send SMS and also check your balance with our API.
http://www.quickbuysms.com/index.php?option=com_spc&comm=spc_api&username=user& password=1234&sender=sender&recipient=recipient&message=message To check balance
The parameters are:
1. recipient : The destination phone numbers. Separate multiple numbers with comma(,)
3. username: Your SMS account username
4. password: Your SMS account password
5. sender: The sender ID to show on the receiver's phone
6. message: The text message to be sent
7. balance: Set to true only when you want to check your credit balance
The return values are:
2904=SMS Sending Failed
2905=Invalid username/password combination
2908=Invalid schedule date format
2909=Unable to schedule
2910=Username is empty
2911=Password is empty
2912=Recipient is empty
2913=Message is empty
2914=Sender is empty
2915=One or more required fields are empty
On success, the following code will be returned.
OK 24 08033333333,08022222256,08055555555 i.e OK no of sms credits used gsm numbers that failed. Where 24=no of sms credits used and 08033333333,08022222256,08055555555 are the 3 numbers that failed.
If you are having difficulty using our API Gateway, quickly contact us and we will quickly respond back.